SMBs are not aware that by “Ubering” their back-office Accounting & Financial Operations they can get their reports in Minutes and Hours, while cutting accounting costs in half by leveraging SaaS Software and Fractional Outsourced Expertise.
Uber & Amazon are examples of the frictionless and fractional value chain and likewise SMBs can take advantage of this trend now because:
- SaaS for SMB Accounting and Back-office Financial Operations is available, capable, scalable, consumable and affordable – from “Cheap & Cheerful” to “Rich and Robust”
- Accountants with expertise in Operations and Software can assemble Best-in-Class SaaS solutions in 45-60 days, while your team stays focused on their day jobs
- Outsourced fractional implementation services are available at SMB price points because they use…[Email readers, continue here]…SaaS software and tools – to work, collaborate and train remotely and fractionally
- New designs for integrated Financial Operations enable continuous Accounting and Operations visibility by reducing friction through paperless automation and streamlining
- Access to affordable Professional Advisory services is enabled by continuous Accounting and Operations Visibility
- Hyper-growth is enabled by the scalability of SaaS and outsourced fractional services
For SMB executives, this means it’s now possible to drive the business using reliable real-time numbers and removing barriers to growth by extending the competence of their teams and building the foundation for hyper-growth all while increasing flexibility and cutting costs.
Click to read the next Blog “What customers learned about Amazon’s “Frictionless” approach to business”